Mumbiker Nikhil Biography
Twitter: https://twitter.com/emnikhil (218k+ likes)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/emNikhilSharma/ (206k+ likes)
Mumbiker Nikhil Wiki
In 2012, when he was about to go back to his old job, he faced probably the biggest loss in his life. His father passed away. After that, Nikhil Sharma decided to take care of his father’s business. That’s when his youtube career started.
After a big heartbreak in his life, he then decided to follow his passion. That’s when he started his YouTube channel. His love for bikes and long rides led to start of his channel. Nikhil started his YouTube channel on 3 July 2013 and the first video was uploaded on 13 July 2014. Since then, he started uploading moto videos consistently for a long period. His long rides were a big hit for his channel.
In Feb 2015, he hit his first ever 1000 subscribers for his channel. By next year August, he has hit a big milestone of 100,000 subscribers on his YouTube. Before he gained many audiences for his channel, his video of him traveling from ‘Mumbai to White Desert to Manali‘ was a big hit back in the time. The video is embedded below, you can watch the video if you haven’t yet.
Not just this ride, but he had gone to many other amazing long rides such as Kashmir to Kanyakumari, Mumbai-Kolkata-Hyderabad-Mumbai, and Mumbai-Nepal.
He hit 1 million subscribers in March 2018, this was a big moment for him. By the beginning of 2019, he had 2.1 million subscribers in his hands. Till now in 2019, he gained around 500k subscribers. He is currently one of the best and most loved YouTubers in India. Nikhil’s channel has more than 2,588,497+ subscribers right now and he is gaining a lot of subscribers every day.
Nikhil Sharma is a true inspiration to the youth. We can understand that success doesn’t come easily. You gotta work harder and improve yourself every single day.
Nikhil Sharma makes a decent amount of money through his online career. His main sources of income are YouTube ads, collaborations with brands, sponsorships, and merch. His full exact net worth is hard to calculate or estimate. Out of the above sources, we can only estimate Mumbiker Nikhil’s net worth through YouTube ads.
Nikhil’s monthly earnings through YouTube are around $30k+ (Rs. 20,00,000) and his yearly earnings are around $350k (Rs.2.4 crores). The above values are just estimates and it is estimated by SocialBlade.
Unknown Facts about Mumbiker Nikhil
- Mumbiker Nikhil doesn’t smoke nor consumes alcohol.
- At the age of 15, he started riding bikes.
- He tried to do acting, but sadly he couldn’t do much in acting.
- He was interested in photography and videography for a long time.
- When he went on a trip to Kashmir-Kanyakumari, he met his fans from all over India.
- He has his own clothing line, ‘LabelMN‘ which he started in March 2018 and it is running successfully. We can find many types of fashion products on the site.
- Nikhil collaborated with other Indian YouTubers such as Be YouNick, Rickshawali, Technical Guruji and many others.
- He was a part of YouTube fanfest India since 2017 where he met popular Indian YouTubers such as Bhuvan Bam, Ajey Nagar (Carryminati), and many others.