Lana Blakely is a Swedish YouTuber and a social media influencer. She runs a self-titled YouTube channel that has over 520k subscribers and 22 million views. Read more to know about her age, wiki, height, weight, biography, net worth, family, boyfriend & more.
Lana Blakely Wiki
Lana Blakely was born on 31 January 1995 in Stockholm, Sweden. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She completed her schooling & later pursued Business & Finance from a management university. After her graduation, she moved to California, USA.
She belongs to a Swedish family. Lana hasn’t revealed any details about her parents yet. She has a sister named Jana Blakely. Her martial status is unmarried and her relationship status is single.
|Real Name||Lana Blakely|
|Age||26 [as of 2021]|
|Date of Birth||31 January 1995|
|Famous For||YouTube videos|
Read more: Charli D’Amelio Biography
Age, Height & More
Lana Blakely’s age is 26 as of 2021. Her height is 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 52 kg. She has brown eyes and black hair.
- She completed her graduation in 2016.
- She started her YouTube channel on 18 December 2010. However, her first-ever YouTube video was uploaded on 17 July 2018 titled ‘Dear sister, I messed up’. As her YouTube bio says, her videos are social & philosophical. After the first video, she started uploading regularly and one of her videos titled ‘A Real Day in the Life of an Introvert’ gained a great number of views which resulted in a subscriber gain.
- She works out almost every day.
- She first got into a relationship when she was just 15.
- Lana Blakely’s net worth is $150,000 (estimated). However, Her income sources are yet to be revealed.
- She is very quiet & confident.
- She is a good reader and often reads books. Her favorite book is Stoner by John Williams.
- Her favorite show is Emily in Paris.
- She uploads her beautiful photos on her official Instagram handle that has over 83k followers.
That’s it. This is the latest information about Lana Blakely. Check out WikiofCelebs.com for more wikis and biographies. Share this article with your friends if you found this helpful.