SouL MortaL Wiki
MortaL real name is Naman Mathur. MortaL was born on 22 May 1997 which makes 24 years old as of 2021. He was born and raised in Mumbai, India.
He finished his schooling at Father Agnel School, Vashi. Then, he completed B. Com at SIES, Nerul in Mumbai. Before PUBG Mobile, he used to play on PS1, PS2. He said in a recent interview that Counter-Strike was one of his most favorite games.
He started his YouTube career in 2016. He used to upload Mini Militia gameplays on his channel. His first PUBG Mobile gameplay was uploaded on 20 June 2018.
In the beginning, he used to PUBG Mobile tips and tricks video which used to get a decent amount of views. Later, in the month of October 2018, he uploaded a video titled ” Every PUBG player will watch this Ending. ” The video went viral, as of now, it has over 4.8 million views. From that video, he got a good number of subscribers. Then, he had an audience and started to upload more and more gameplay videos. This led to the rise of his channel.
MortaL then utilized the opportunity and started PUBG Mobile live streaming on his channel. He got over 20K live viewers on his first-ever. Leaving this, at some point MortaL was on 3rd on Asia server for some time, achieving this feat takes a lot of effort.
Currently, MortaL has over 3 million subscribers on his channel. He is 2md biggest Indian streamer after Dynamo Gaming. His channel is growing at a high rate right now. He is gaining 16k subscribers every day. MortaL has a great chance to become the biggest Indian gamer in the future. He recently overtook CarryMinati and is now standing as the 2nd biggest Indian streamer.
After PMCO Global Finals 2019, MortaL has made a decision of taking a break from the competitive PUBGM scene. He said that after that PMSC 2019, he’ll be taking a break and he also mentioned that he might come back to competitive any time. He took a break as he wanted to be a full-time streamer and enjoyed it very much. But, as MortaL left SouL’s main line-up, there were issues related to the lineup. Scout, joined the lineup but due to few reasons, he left the clan. After Scout left the clan, Owais and Ronak also left the clan and formed another clan with Scout. Due to this, the SouL team became very weak which forced MortaL to come back to competitive. MortaL formed a lineup with VipeR, Regaltos, and Clutchgod. This lineup has got them 2nd position in Pubg Mobile Fall Split 2019.
Mortal has changed the SouL’s lineup after PUBG Mobile Fall Split 2019 as clutchgod was temporarily playing for SouL. Aman returned back to SouL lineup leaving Entity Gaming. Sangwan left VSGcrawlers and joined the SouL eSports. MortaL, Viper, Regaltos, Aman & Sangwan will be representing SouL for Pro League 2020.
SouL MortaL Net Worth
SouL MortaL Girlfriend
SouL MortaL Biography
Favorite Gun – DP-28
Height – 5 feet 6 inches
Weight – 71 kg
Facts about SouL MortaL
- He scored 70.5% & 80% in his 10th & 12th board examinations respectively.
- He and his squad were once able to get 51 kills in a single match, which means they killed half of the whole server. This was a record, I’m not sure if the record is broken now. MortaL along with iconic, Rav3n, RuchiT were able to do it. This video is the most popular video on the channel with over 8.5 million views. The video is just below, have a look at it!
- MortaL also did promotion for the movie URI with the actor Vicky Kaushal on his YouTube channel.
SouL MortaL with Vicky Kaushal
- MortaL plays PUBG Mobile using 4 finger-claw, using this a lot of advantage for the player. You can do multiple things in a quick period. The movement would be quick. MortaL doesn’t use any accessories.
- MortaL recently did a fan meetup at The Street in Hyderabad during his PMIS 2019. A lot of fans were able to meet and MortaL seemed to love the meetup.
- MortaL plays PUBG Mobile mostly on his iPad but started practicing playing on his mobile (ASUS ROG). During streams, he plays on iPad and at the time of tournaments, he uses his gaming mobile.
- He recently surprised his teammate VipeR with an iPhone XR. The video of MortaL surprising VipeR is embedded below. Have a look!
- His team was able to win the PUBG Mobile India Series 2019 with a cash prize of Rs. 30,00,000. During the tournaments, they were able to get 46 kills with a total of 2520 points. His teammates were Owais, VipeR, Ronak. They all performed very well during the whole tournament.
|SOUL Team winning PMIS 2019|
- He and his clan ‘SouL’ have won another PUBG Mobile tournament proving that they are the best PUBG Mobile clan in India. They won PMCO India Regionals 2019 on 15 June 2019. During this 2 day final, all 16 teams participating in the tournament played 16 matches. Team SouL won the tournament with 254 points. They won prize money of $60,000 and they will be representing India for PMCO International.
- During PMCO International finals, SouL didn’t play up to the mark as this was there first international tournament. The tournament ended with them being in the 12th position out of 16 world’s best teams.
- In November 2019, they managed to get the 2nd spot in the points table of PUBG Mobile Fall Split India and they will be representing India in the world finals along with the other Indian team, ‘Entity Gaming’. There 2nd spot in the tournament has got them the prize money of $30,000. Also, MortaL has recently announced in the YouTube community tab that he will be donating all the prize money to the Indian Army from PUBG Mobile Fall Split Global Finals.
- MortaL is the owner of the esports organization SouL.
His facebook page has just 7600 likes, which is very less when compared with his Instagram account.
That’s a wrap!! I hope you got to know everything about SOUL MortaL. Thanks for making it till the end. Share the article with your friends and do visit WikiofCelebs for more of celebrities wikis.